Estate planning is an essential part of your legal planning. A comprehensive estate plan can help you ensure you're taken care of later in life and help you provide for your loved ones. Whether your estate is small or large, turn to Tatone Law, APC in Marina Del Rey, CA. Our estate planning attorney can help you prepare a comprehensive plan that addresses all your specific needs and concerns. We'll help you experience peace of mind about your future.
Speak to one of our attorneys today about your estate plan.
Helping you with all your estate planning needs
A good estate plan can prepare you and your family for unexpected life events, including disabilities, healthcare decisions, guardianships and tax implications. Our estate planning attorney can help you create:
- Advanced health care directives
- Revocable and irrevocable trusts
- Grant deeds and quitclaim deeds
- Wills and durable power of attorney documents
- Corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships
- Special needs, life insurance, minor, retirement and marital trusts
- Bylaws, operating agreements, purchase agreements and sale agreements
Don't wait until you're trying to retire to create or update your estate plan. Estate planning is an ongoing process that you may need to change or review as time progresses. By using all our planning tools, you can keep your plan updated to distribute your estate with minimal tax interference.
Contact us now to create your estate plan.